Global relations means you need to be prepared with basic greetings and wishes like Happy New Year in different languages. There’s no better time to connect and increase your network than the global festivals. And New year is something celebrated almost all around the world with great fervor!
So, want to wish your friends on the new year and say Happy new year in different languages? Here are some short Spanish phrases to wish your friends Happy New Year in Spanish! We also have some great motivational new year quotes, happy new year wishes, funny new year greetings, Happy new year wishes for family and loved ones too.
Say Happy New Year In Spanish
After English, Spanish is by far the most spoken and understood language by the majority of people. So, here are different ways to wish someone happy new year in Spanish.
- ¡Feliz Año Nuevo! – Happy New Year!
- ¡Feliz Año! – Happy Year!
- ¡Próspero Año Nuevo! – Prosperous New Year!
- ¡Feliz 2022! – Happy 2022!
- Que tengas un próspero año. – I hope you have a prosperous new year.
- Que Dios te bendiga este Año Nuevo. – God bless you this New Year.
Say Happy New Year In Different Languages
We shouldn’t just rely on Spanish to send our greetings. What if you meet someone from another part of the world? An what if they don’t understand English too? it is always better to be prepares than to be sorry later, So, here is how you wish someone a “Happy New Year” in more languages!
- French: Bonne Année
- Italian: Felice Anno Nuovo
- Portuguese: Feliz Ano Novo
- German: Frohes Neues Jahr
- Dutch: Gelukkig nieuwjaar
- Swedish: Gott nytt år
- Danish: Godt nytår
- Norwegian: Godt nytt år
- Polish: Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku
- Russian: S Novim Godom
- Hindi: Naya Saal Mubaarak Ho
- Arabic: Sanah Jadiduh Saeidah
- Japanese: Akemashite Omedetô Gozaimasu (from January 1)
- Hebrew: Shanah Tovah (for Rosh Hashanah, Jewish New Year)
- Chinese (Mandarin): Xin Nian Kuai Le or Gong Xi Fa Cai (both Lunar New Year greetings)
- Chinese (Cantonese): Gong Hey Fat Choy (Lunar New Year greeting)