Lohri is a very special winter festival in North India. It marks the passing of winter solstice and celebrates longer days. It is a folk festival of Punjab and is observed on the night before Makar Sankranti. We bring you beautiful Lohri wishes images, messages, and greetings to send to everyone on your contact list.
Lohri wishes images, messages, and greetings
- May this Lohri bring the best opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into huge achievements. Happy Lohri 2022!
- Hope this Lohri gives you a chance to get closer to your loved ones and become a reason for a smile on their face. May God shower you with blessings and abundance in the year ahead.
- May the tasty makke ki roti, sarson ka saag, and sweet gud and til bring lots of happiness and prosperity to your life this festive season. Happy Lohri 2022!
- May this festival give you energy and enthusiasm to achieve new endeavors in life. Happy Lohri!
- Here’s wishing you and your family a very happy Lohri!
- May this Lohri be delightful and beautiful as you are! Wishing you and your family a very Happy Lohri 2022!
- Hope you are blessed with this Lohri and forever with good health, fortune, and bounties of joy. Have a joyous 2022 Lohri!
- May this Lohri fire burn all the moments of sadness and enlighten your world with warmth of joy, happiness and love. Happy Lohri!
- On this auspicious day of Lohri, I wish you are blessed with happiness, peace, and prosperity. Happy Lohri!
- Wishing you and your family a very happy Lohri 2022!
- May all your dreams come true in the softly flickering candlelight. Every star of each night gives you luck and joy. Wishing you a very happy Lohri and your family.
- Days of pleasure, weeks of joy, months of happiness, and a year of success. Here’s wishing you a cheerful Lohri!
- May this Lohri carry your way of exploring every joy of life, turning all your dreams into reality, and all your efforts into great accomplishments. Lohri’s Happy Lohri
- Wish that the warmth of the bonfire, the fragrance of the Lohri gud and rewari will stay with you forever. Happy Lohri 2022!
- In the divine light of happiness, may this Lohri bring positivity and glory to you and your family. Stay blessed and keep shining. Happy Lohri, dear friend!
- Let this festive season bring with it endless happiness and joy. Happy Lohri!
- A Very Happy Lohri, wish you. May your life be as colorful and joyful as Lohri’s Festival.
- “Before you can reap the crop, you must give to get, you must sow the seed.”
- “The crop withers without water, and it’s not going to bring a good price.”
- “If the harvest did not return more than was sown, there would be no benefit to be gained by sowing a field of wheat.”
- “There must be labour before the reward. Before you harvest, you plant. Before you reap joy, you sow in tears.”
- “Living to see the harvest is not always given to the sewer. In faith, all work that is worth something is completed.”