Many of us have had a difficult year this year with social distancing, illness, loss, uncertain employment, and isolation due to COVID-19. With that in mind, here are some New Year messages you could use as a starting point to write your own notes of encouragement to friends and family. I hope these coronavirus New year wishes, new year quotes, and new year messages help you find the right words to bless and encourage those around you this new year.
2022 Coronavirus New Year Wishes
- Happy New Year! We might be apart today, but you’re always in our hearts. Take care and stay safe in these uncertain times. We miss you!
- New Year? Yes, please! Here’s to better times ahead for us all! Wishing you a happy, safe and healthy 2022.
- This new year’s message is packed full of virus-free hugs and kisses just for you! We hope you have a very happy new year and that we can see you again soon. Until then, cheers to you from afar for your good health and happiness!
- Out with the old, in with the new! Sending you our best wishes for better days ahead in 2022!
- Wishing you a very joyful New Year despite these difficult times. We really wish things were different and that we could visit you! We hope that the new year brings your family much happiness and prosperity and that in time the world will be a safe place again. Take care of yourselves and see you on Zoom soon!
- I’m so thankful for all the new year holidays we’ve shared together in past years, and I’m sorry we haven’t been able to visit you this year. I hope you have a wonderful new year and that we can catch up in 2022. Stay safe!
- We wish you a very Happy New Year! We know that this past year has been full of challenges, and we pray that the coming year brings more certain times for your family. Sending all our love and good wishes for better days ahead.
- Happy New Year to you and your family. We’re so sorry you’ve been ill and hope you are feeling stronger and better every day. May this holiday season be a time of rest as you recover, and the new year full of hope for better days ahead.
- 8 p.m. is the new midnight!
- My resolution: Stop procrastinating. But, ya know, it’s a holiday. I’ll start next week.
- Cheers to the people who love us, the losers who lost us, and the lucky ones who still get to meet us.
- Any excuse to wear sequins.